Some residents are not surprised by tragic turn of events; ‘I served in Vietnam, this is like guerrilla warfare,’ says local Charlottesville councilman
- 30 October, 2017 Special report: What the Jewish Federations do with your money Research by Haaretz into Jewish charity in North America has found a powerful but opaque machine that turns over billions, but can be vague as to how the money is used, for instance on salaries, and supporting the settlements in Israel
- 2 November, 2017 A haunting legacy of racial terror: The thousands of lynchings that changed America Between 1877-1950, public torture and murder of African Americans was common in the South; a project by the Equal Justice Initiative, the Brooklyn Museum and Google uncovers the scope of the horror, and why it's more relevant than ever
- 13 February, 2017 This is what Trump and Netanyahu will discuss in their meeting (if you believe Spicer) While the White House has repeatedly ducked questions about everything from Jerusalem to settlements, Netanyahu promised 'clear' answers from his meeting with Trump. What to expect?
- 13 August, 2017 Charlottesville’s Jewish mayor attacks Trump after car-ramming: ‘Look at the campaign he ran’ Mike Signer says weekend events in Charlottesville should serve as a 'turning point' and calls for unity against racism
- 3 February, 2017 Settlements and ‘the ultimate deal’: Trump’s surprising statement on Israel in context What's new - and what isn't - in Trump's statement on Israel's settlement building.