US bombers in Guam are ‘ready and waiting’ for Trump’s order to attack North Korea.
- 10 August, 2017 North Korea: Guam attack plans will be ready by mid-August North Korea repeats threat to attack Guam, dismisses Trump comments as "load of nonsense."
- 15 August, 2017 North Korea’s Kim puts Guam attack on hold North Korean leader receives report on Guam attack plans but will hold off for now, says North Korean media.
- 9 August, 2017 North Korea threatens Guam after Trump speech North Korea threatens U.S. Pacific territory with missiles after Trump vows to respond to its threats.
- 20 October, 2017 Why FBI Is Probing Attack on U.S. Soldiers in Africa Lawmakers, including John McCain, have criticized the Trump administration for not revealing details about the mission or the killings.
- 14 August, 2017 A snapshot of Guam before US-North Korea conflict and now HAGATNA, Guam (AP) — North Korea has announced a detailed plan to launch a salvo of ballistic missiles toward the U.S. Pacific territory of Guam, a major military hub and home to U.S. bombers. If carried out, it would be the North's most provocative missile launch to date.