Nathan Guttman meets with white supremacist leader Richard Spencer and dozens of his supporters after the alt-right rally was broken up by police
- 13 February, 2017 This is what Trump and Netanyahu will discuss in their meeting (if you believe Spicer) While the White House has repeatedly ducked questions about everything from Jerusalem to settlements, Netanyahu promised 'clear' answers from his meeting with Trump. What to expect?
- 30 October, 2017 Special report: What the Jewish Federations do with your money Research by Haaretz into Jewish charity in North America has found a powerful but opaque machine that turns over billions, but can be vague as to how the money is used, for instance on salaries, and supporting the settlements in Israel
- 13 September, 2017 After a year of terror, the Jews of Whitefish, Montana, look ahead The Jewish community of Whitefish was under siege from white supremacists and neo-Nazis like Richard Spencer and Andrew Anglin
- 8 February, 2017 Whitefish rabbi breaks silence with a warning to Jews: Nazism is alive and well in America When white supremacist leader Richard Spencer bought a house in the small Montana town, its three Jewish families were thrown into a neo-Nazi, anti-Semitic whirlwind.
- 1 February, 2017 White supremacist Richard Spencer hails Trump’s ‘de-Judaification’ of Holocaust The leader of the so-called 'alt-right' dismisses criticism of Trump's Holocaust Day statement that left out Jews as 'kvetching.'