- 1 July, 2015 Second Temple-era ritual bath found under house Couple from Ein Kerem in Jerusalem discovered during renovations that a 2,000-year-old mikveh was right underneath their floors, giving credence to theory that there was a Jewish settlement at the site.
- 30 March, 2018 3-year-old boy dies in Tel Aviv preschool for refugee children The boy was found unconscious and taken to hospital, where he was pronounced dead
- 28 March, 2017 Soldier loses consciousness and dies Private Lotem Kordover found unconscious in her room and taken to hospital where she was pronounced dead. IDF investigating.
- 1 July, 2013 MDA: Baby dies after left in car for hours Nine-month-old baby found unconscious in car; police detain father, suspected of leaving baby in car for hours
- 6 March, 2018 Former Russian Spy Found Unconscious in England After Exposure to an 'Unknown Substance' He's been as identified as Sergei Skripal who was convicted in Russia on charges of spying for Britain