I came to Charlottesville this weekend as a nonviolent counterprotester because I know we can’t stand by when white supremacists gather to spew hate and perpetuate violence
- 13 August, 2017 WATCH: Why Trump won’t condemn white supremacists All Trump he could muster after Saturday's upheaval in Charlottesville was a condemnation of hatred and violence 'on many sides.' Why won't he call it what it is?
- 1 November, 2016 Trump supporters’ violence is real. American Muslims are their targets Commentators warning of post-election violence seem to have a blind spot to the Trump-triggered race hate, threats and attacks already here: against American Muslims.
- 22 February, 2017 The rise and fall of the alt-right darling and ‘brave, conservative standard-bearer’ Before Milo Yiannopoulos became radioactive-because-sex-with-children, his white supremacist views, Holocaust denial, Islamophobia, woman hatred, and cyber-bullying didn’t deter conservatives at all.
- 26 March, 2017 Anti-Semitism can’t define American Jews’ identity We are diminished Jews if we perpetuate a tribal identity primarily fueled by anti-Semitism rather than a Jewishness rich in content and creativity.
- 9 March, 2017 Am I too dangerous to enter Israel? If supporting a non-violent boycott of the settlements makes me an enemy of the Israeli state, so be it. But Israel's border officers will have to hear my story before they turn me away for good.