Here is what we know and what we don't about the power of North Korea's warheads, the range of their missiles and their ability to traverse space.
- 9 May, 2017 In a First, Japan Wants to Buy Tomahawk Cruise Missiles The pacifist country wants the ability to destroy North Korean missiles before they launch.
- 8 August, 2017 North Korea Has Constructed A Miniature Nuclear Warhead, U.S. Officials Believe Kim Jong Un has now constructed a miniature nuclear warhead small enough to fit inside one of its new long range missiles capable of reaching the U.S. mainland, officials believe.
- 29 July, 2017 North Korea Says U.S. Mainland ‘Within Our Target Range’ for Missiles Striking new images released by North Korea on Saturday allegedly showed the intercontinental ballistic missile that could put major US cities in striking range.
- 29 July, 2017 North Korea Tests Another ICBM, Claims All Of US In Strike Range The North Korean leader said that the missile test was a “stern warning” for the U.S.
- 4 July, 2017 What Is The Capability, Range Of North Korea's ICBM? Experts weigh in on the range, capability of an intercontinental ballistic missile fired by North Korea on Tuesday and whether it could reach the mainland United States.