- 26 June, 2017 Al Franken: Democrats â€˜gotta stop riding in limousinesâ€™ The Minnesota senator admits his party has a public perception problem â€” but not as big as the GOPâ€™s when it comes to health care.
- 11 May, 2018 Iran deal exit: With Netanyahu’s backing, Trump sought to shatter Obama’s legacy The question now is if one-crisis city Washington has the inability to carry out long-term planning ■ Meanwhile, the IDF's blow to Iran in Syria was severe. But Israel mustn't become overconfident
- 5 June, 2018 California primary leads eight elections that could help swing control of Congress Voters in eight states are heading to the polls in a busy primary election day headlined by a pivotal group California congressional races. Viable Democratic challengers are targeting seven Republican-held seats in the House of Representatives, with t...
- 27 June, 2017 Donald Trump is on track to break his promises on Medicaid. It may not be a â€˜read my lipsâ€™ moment. Bush went against his party in raising taxes, spurring outrage among conservatives -- especially an ambitious House member from Georgia's Sixth District named Newt Gingrich -- while Trump's position finally puts him in sync with his own party.
- 27 November, 2017 Melania Trump slams 'liberal media' after report claims she didn't want to be first lady The officeÂ of Melania Trump blasted "the liberal media" on Monday in responding to a report claiming the first lady had no interest in taking on herÂ White House role.