- 26 June, 2017 Al Franken: Democrats â€˜gotta stop riding in limousinesâ€™ The Minnesota senator admits his party has a public perception problem â€” but not as big as the GOPâ€™s when it comes to health care.
- 27 June, 2017 Donald Trump is on track to break his promises on Medicaid. It may not be a â€˜read my lipsâ€™ moment. Bush went against his party in raising taxes, spurring outrage among conservatives -- especially an ambitious House member from Georgia's Sixth District named Newt Gingrich -- while Trump's position finally puts him in sync with his own party.
- 27 November, 2017 Melania Trump slams 'liberal media' after report claims she didn't want to be first lady The officeÂ of Melania Trump blasted "the liberal media" on Monday in responding to a report claiming the first lady had no interest in taking on herÂ White House role.
- 16 February, 2017 Capitol Hill Buzz: Democrat eyes law on removing presidents WASHINGTON (AP) — Perhaps in a bit of wishful thinking, a House Democrat says he plans to form a working group to "clarify and strengthen" the 25th Amendment of the U.S. Constitution, which lays out presidential succession and the steps the executive branch can take to remove a […]
- 5 April, 2017 Hillary Clinton May Not Return To Her Foundation Sources close to the former Secretary of State told The Hill that attempting to gauge how she can help the Democratic Party after the election loss.