After Trump came under fire for not naming hate groups like ‘white supremacists, KKK and neo-Nazis’ in his response to Charlottesville, White House attempts to clear record
- 13 February, 2017 This is what Trump and Netanyahu will discuss in their meeting (if you believe Spicer) While the White House has repeatedly ducked questions about everything from Jerusalem to settlements, Netanyahu promised 'clear' answers from his meeting with Trump. What to expect?
- 13 August, 2017 Ivanka Trump: No place in society for racism, white supremacy and neo-Nazis While President Donald Trump has noticeably refrained from condemning white supremacists by name, his daughter didn't hold back following the Charlottesville violence
- 8 December, 2016 Thousands protest white supremacist Richard Spencer’s visit to Texas A&M University 'This may be one spark, but if you don’t make it clear you’re going to stamp it out, it can catch and spread like wildfire,' one professor says.
- 13 August, 2017 ‘When so many demonstrators come out armed, it only takes one to ignite a fire’ Charlottesville residents are disappointed in Trump's failure denounce white supremacists, but some say he can still fix the damage
- 13 August, 2017 Charlottesville mayor: Trump’s White House to blame for violent white supremacist rally Charlottesville mayor Michael Signer says 'the people around the President' stoked the violence that erupted at a rally in Virginia