After Trump came under fire for not naming hate groups like ‘white supremacists, KKK and neo-Nazis’ in his response to Charlottesville, White House attempts to clear record
- 13 February, 2017 This is what Trump and Netanyahu will discuss in their meeting (if you believe Spicer) While the White House has repeatedly ducked questions about everything from Jerusalem to settlements, Netanyahu promised 'clear' answers from his meeting with Trump. What to expect?
- 2 November, 2017 A haunting legacy of racial terror: The thousands of lynchings that changed America Between 1877-1950, public torture and murder of African Americans was common in the South; a project by the Equal Justice Initiative, the Brooklyn Museum and Google uncovers the scope of the horror, and why it's more relevant than ever
- 30 October, 2017 Special report: What the Jewish Federations do with your money Research by Haaretz into Jewish charity in North America has found a powerful but opaque machine that turns over billions, but can be vague as to how the money is used, for instance on salaries, and supporting the settlements in Israel
- 14 August, 2017 Trump on Charlottesville: KKK, neo-Nazis, white supremacist are repugnant, bigotry has no place in America 'Those who spread violence in the name of bigotry struck at the heart of America'
- 27 October, 2017 Trump welcomes children of the press into the White House for Halloween President Trump welcomes some children of the White House Press Corps into the Oval Office