After Trump came under fire for not naming hate groups like ‘white supremacists, KKK and neo-Nazis’ in his response to Charlottesville, White House attempts to clear record
- 13 February, 2017 This is what Trump and Netanyahu will discuss in their meeting (if you believe Spicer) While the White House has repeatedly ducked questions about everything from Jerusalem to settlements, Netanyahu promised 'clear' answers from his meeting with Trump. What to expect?
- 14 August, 2017 Trump on Charlottesville: KKK, neo-Nazis, white supremacist are repugnant, bigotry has no place in America 'Those who spread violence in the name of bigotry struck at the heart of America'
- 15 August, 2017 ‘Alt-right’ sites blast Trump’s condemnation of KKK, neo-Nazis as ‘unforgivable betrayal’ The groups who supported his campaign respond to presidential condemnation of their cause
- 11 September, 2017 Miss America gets political with brutal Trump takedowns Miss North Dakota rebuked Trump on climate change, while Miss Texas slammed his lack of condemnation of white supremacists after Charlottesville
- 15 August, 2017 WATCH: Jimmy Fallon calls out Trump as ‘shameful’ for waiting to condemn white supremacists after Charlottesville The 'Tonight Show' host paused the jocularity to scold the U.S. president for failing to condemn racists in Charlottesville
Read the original at
Haaretz.com All headlines RSS.