The Israeli army has revealed details of a wall in the planning since 2014.
- 20 October, 2017 Why FBI Is Probing Attack on U.S. Soldiers in Africa Lawmakers, including John McCain, have criticized the Trump administration for not revealing details about the mission or the killings.
- 16 January, 2014 Israel Police rocked by second scandal involving sexual harassment Just a day after the Pinto scandal breaks, details emerge about an investigation against high-ranking police officer, which has since closed.
- 25 July, 2017 This Tiny Game of Thrones Detail May Reveal How the White Walkers Will Get Past the Wall Potential spoilers ahead
- 30 August, 2017 Revealed: Israel and donors to spend $32m sending goods to Syrian civilians this year At first Israelis ensured that there was no Hebrew on any of the goods transferred, but after a few months this effort was dropped ■ Syrian drivers are told to take everything so that it is impossible to leave a bomb behind
- 22 December, 2013 As Syria's civil war continues, Israel to invest nearly $60 million in Golan Druze The government's plan to spend $59.8 million between 2014 and 2017 on Druze communities has some residents questioning the motive and others welcoming it as an improvement.