Kristal, recognized as the oldest man in the world by the Guinness World Records, celebrated his bar mitzvah last year, a century late
- 12 July, 2017 The IDF wanted to investigate a key moment in the Gaza war. Netanyahu said no Massive firepower was used on 'Black Friday' in 2014, when the Israeli army killed dozens of Palestinians trying to prevent the abduction of a soldier
- 2 August, 2017 Last month ties record for Israel’s hottest July in a century Effects of global climate change can now be felt in Israel, where most of the record-hitting hot summer months have come during the last seven years
- 11 August, 2017 Oldest man in the world dies in Haifa Yisrael Kristal, Holocaust survivor who was recognized as the oldest man in the world, dies at 113.
- 16 February, 2017 What is a Luftwaffe pilot doing on an Israeli stamp? The image of a Nazi air force officer wasn’t the only gaffe in a series of Israeli stamps marking a century since World War I.
- 1 May, 2017 The fallen Israeli soldiers who left behind two bereaved families The adoptive families of soldiers who moved to Israel alone and died serving it aren't officially recognized as bereaved, but are grieving as well