Kristal, recognized as the oldest man in the world by the Guinness World Records, celebrated his bar mitzvah last year, a century late
- 1 September, 2017 Holocaust survivor celebrates bar mitzvah in Israel, 80 years late Shalom Shtamberg was born in Warsaw, Poland, and should have celebrated his bar mitzvah when he turned 13, but instead was taken to the Warsaw Ghetto with his family
- 12 July, 2017 The IDF wanted to investigate a key moment in the Gaza war. Netanyahu said no Massive firepower was used on 'Black Friday' in 2014, when the Israeli army killed dozens of Palestinians trying to prevent the abduction of a soldier
- 2 August, 2017 Last month ties record for Israel’s hottest July in a century Effects of global climate change can now be felt in Israel, where most of the record-hitting hot summer months have come during the last seven years
- 11 August, 2017 Oldest man in the world dies in Haifa Yisrael Kristal, Holocaust survivor who was recognized as the oldest man in the world, dies at 113.
- 18 August, 2017 Israel tries a new approach to the world’s oldest profession Proposed legislation aims to criminalize clients of prostitution. But will it really bring change?