More restaurateurs are getting the guts to fight the corruption behind kashrut supervisors’ salaries
- 23 October, 2017 Israeli police say Palestinian must prove he owns land from which his olives were stolen The Palestinian claims that the olives, from which he makes a living, were held by the police for two weeks without him being informed
- 12 July, 2017 The IDF wanted to investigate a key moment in the Gaza war. Netanyahu said no Massive firepower was used on 'Black Friday' in 2014, when the Israeli army killed dozens of Palestinians trying to prevent the abduction of a soldier
- 24 October, 2017 Too many IDF officers believe battlefield heroics spare them from punishment for wrongdoings The IDF chief has a short fuse when it comes to disciplinary infractions, so he'll likely see to the suspension of the brigadier general who plundered enemy arms and other materiel
- 30 August, 2017 West Bank resident charged with attempted murder in central Israel stabbing attack Mansour Hatib, 21, stabbed an Israeli Arab man and attempted to attack a bystander before being knocked down with a pizza tray by a restaurant owner
- 3 November, 2016 Battle over Israel’s Supreme Court escalates as chief justice refuses to work with minister Supreme Court judges will refuse to work with Justice Minister Shaked on appointment of new justices due to new legislation she supports which will gut court's power in process.