More restaurateurs are getting the guts to fight the corruption behind kashrut supervisors’ salaries
- 12 July, 2017 The IDF wanted to investigate a key moment in the Gaza war. Netanyahu said no Massive firepower was used on 'Black Friday' in 2014, when the Israeli army killed dozens of Palestinians trying to prevent the abduction of a soldier
- 30 August, 2017 West Bank resident charged with attempted murder in central Israel stabbing attack Mansour Hatib, 21, stabbed an Israeli Arab man and attempted to attack a bystander before being knocked down with a pizza tray by a restaurant owner
- 3 November, 2016 Battle over Israel’s Supreme Court escalates as chief justice refuses to work with minister Supreme Court judges will refuse to work with Justice Minister Shaked on appointment of new justices due to new legislation she supports which will gut court's power in process.
- 17 July, 2017 This is a gang war: Israelis have the power to fight corruption The current police investigations into Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu have their roots in the 2011 social justice protests
- 9 August, 2017 The get-out-the-vote effort for Americans in Israel at the heart of the Netanyahu corruption probes The mysteriously funded group iVoteIsrael has consistently claimed to be non-partisan. New revelations tell a different story