Watch: Police remove Arab family from Jewish-owned home in Shimon Hatzaddik neighborhood in eastern Jerusalem.
- 1 July, 2015 Second Temple-era ritual bath found under house Couple from Ein Kerem in Jerusalem discovered during renovations that a 2,000-year-old mikveh was right underneath their floors, giving credence to theory that there was a Jewish settlement at the site.
- 12 October, 2014 Fireworks launched at Jewish neighborhood in Jerusalem Palestinians fired fireworks at balconies of Jewish homes on the Mount of Olives in the capital during Sukkot.
- 5 September, 2017 Israel evicts Palestinian family from East Jerusalem home to make way for pre-’48 Jewish owners In first such eviction since 2009, eight members of Shamasneh family were kicked out of their Sheikh Jarrah property, where they have lived since 1964
- 28 January, 2010 Chief Prosecutor Lador to Barkat: Seal Beit Yehonatan Now Chief Prosecutor Lador sends letter to Jerusalem mayor demanding that he evict Jewish residents of a building in an Arab neighborhood.
- 21 April, 2012 EU condemns Palestinians’ eviction in east Jerusalem The European Union missions in Jerusalem and Ramallah condemned on Saturday the recent eviction of a Palestinian family from its east Jerusalem home, ahead of its inhabitation by Jewish settlers.