Beitar Jerusalem has never had an Arab player, and in the one season it hired a pair of Chechen Muslim players, hardcore fans reacted with violence
- 12 July, 2017 The IDF wanted to investigate a key moment in the Gaza war. Netanyahu said no Massive firepower was used on 'Black Friday' in 2014, when the Israeli army killed dozens of Palestinians trying to prevent the abduction of a soldier
- 1 July, 2015 Second Temple-era ritual bath found under house Couple from Ein Kerem in Jerusalem discovered during renovations that a 2,000-year-old mikveh was right underneath their floors, giving credence to theory that there was a Jewish settlement at the site.
- 21 December, 2016 The war on Christmas opens a new front in Jerusalem hotels Ultra-Orthodox hint that their religious sensibilities should be considered, as Israeli Jews flock to Christian Arab celebrations of holiday season.
- 28 January, 2017 Trump shows moderation on Jerusalem embassy flap – but this isn’t over Even a hollow gesture toward moving American embassy in Israel to Jerusalem could light fire under Palestinians, Muslims in region.
- 9 February, 2017 In this soccer league, Jews and Arabs keep politics off the field 'No entry to racism' and 'Violence? Not on our field,' read the bilingual locker room signs where Arab and Jewish teams meet in the West Bank.