Netanyahu welcomes Trump’s decision to withdraw from UNESCO as ‘brave and moral decision’, saying: ‘UNESCO has become a theater of the absurd’
- 12 July, 2017 The IDF wanted to investigate a key moment in the Gaza war. Netanyahu said no Massive firepower was used on 'Black Friday' in 2014, when the Israeli army killed dozens of Palestinians trying to prevent the abduction of a soldier
- 31 December, 2017 Divorce is becoming a new norm among ultra-Orthodox in Israel Divorce rates in the Haredi community are catching up to those of the secular Jewish population. Beyond the ‘usual’ reasons for untying the knot, many cite another: declining religious observance by their spouse
- 22 October, 2016 Netanyahu thanks Italian PM for comments against UNESCO vote 'Even the theater of the absurd has limits,' Netanyahu tells Matteo Renzi after Italian counterpart slammed a resolution that disregards Judaism's historic link to Jerusalem.
- 29 October, 2017 Leadership race reveals ideological cracks in Israel’s West Bank settlements movement Three candidates are vying for the leadership post in the Yesha Council, comprised of the heads of Jewish regional councils in the West Bank and senior figures in the settlement movement
- 26 November, 2017 Holocaust survivor, 102, meets nephew he never knew he had Eliahu Pietruszka thought his brother, Volf, who was the visitor’s father, had died in a labor camp after losing contact with him following the murder of their brother and parents in the Holocaust