Netanyahu welcomes Trump’s decision to withdraw from UNESCO as ‘brave and moral decision’, saying: ‘UNESCO has become a theater of the absurd’
- 12 July, 2017 The IDF wanted to investigate a key moment in the Gaza war. Netanyahu said no Massive firepower was used on 'Black Friday' in 2014, when the Israeli army killed dozens of Palestinians trying to prevent the abduction of a soldier
- 22 October, 2016 Netanyahu thanks Italian PM for comments against UNESCO vote 'Even the theater of the absurd has limits,' Netanyahu tells Matteo Renzi after Italian counterpart slammed a resolution that disregards Judaism's historic link to Jerusalem.
- 26 October, 2016 In protest of latest UNESCO resolution, Netanyahu to recall Israel’s ambassador for consultations 'The theater of the absurd continues,' Israeli prime minister says, adding that he and the Israeli ambassador to UNESCO will discuss further measures.
- 6 August, 2017 Theater of the absurd: The Jewish state vs. Palestinian poet Dareen Tatour What is a poem, what is a translation and who is a translator: The trial of an Israeli from the Galilee exposes regrettable aspects of local culture
- 31 October, 2016 In talk with Putin, Netanyahu protests Russia’s support for anti-Israel UNESCO resolution A senior Russian diplomat visiting Israel is critical of Jerusalem’s 'over the top' response to the resolution, which disregards Judaism’s connection to the Temple Mount.