Demonstrators from extremist Jerusalem Faction block major intersection, light rail, protesting arrest of draft dodgers.
- 18 October, 2017 Ultra-Orthodox faction declares ‘day of rage’, blocking roads and bringing Jerusalem’s light rail to a halt Around 500 demonstrators, protesting arrest of draft dodgers, block downtown Jerusalem for hours, obstruct entrance to Safed; 120 arrested
- 23 October, 2017 Anti-draft protesters block main entrance to Jerusalem Extremist faction continues to protest arrest of draft dodgers, blocks main entrance and exit to capital.
- 23 October, 2017 1,500 ultra-Orthodox protest after more draft-dodgers arrested, blocking Jerusalem light rail After last protest grew violent, over a hundred were arrested, some 45 of which were discovered to be wanted by the army for draft dodging
- 19 October, 2017 ‘Jerusalem Faction:’ We will die rather than draft Anti-draft protesters block road near Modiin in today's 'day of rage.'
- 19 November, 2017 20 arrested as haredi protesters shut down Jerusalem light rail Hundreds of anti-draft demonstrators take to the streets in Jerusalem and Bnei Brak, blocking traffic. At least 20 arrested thus far.