Khamenei calls the U.S. an agent of international Zionism and creator of ISIS, angry at Tehran for disrupting its plans for the Middle East
- 10 December, 2016 ISIS breaks into Palmyra months after losing it to Assad Militants claim to have downed a government warplane near ancient city. Syrian army says it sent reinforcement.
- 21 August, 2017 In blow to Iran, Egypt becomes surprise new player in Syria To Israel's delight, Cairo's involvement is already showing results
- 6 April, 2017 Silent on gas attack, Assad blames Israel, blasts Trump Syria's president says after the government failed to reach 'results' with opposition groups, there's 'no option except victory.'
- 1 November, 2017 Putin arrives in Tehran to discuss Syria, Iran nuclear deal Russian president to hold trilateral talks with Iran and Azerbaijan; meet with Supreme Leader Ayatollah Khamenei
- 10 October, 2017 As Trump challenges Iran nuclear deal, Tehran’s residents, already skeptical about America, worry Iranians from all walks of life are united in their belief that the supposed benefits of the 2015 accord have yet to reach the people
Read the original at
Haaretz.com All headlines RSS.