While the debate was highly substantive, there were many tense moments, as the dislike for Cruz from Sanders was clearly evident at times
- 2 November, 2017 A haunting legacy of racial terror: The thousands of lynchings that changed America Between 1877-1950, public torture and murder of African Americans was common in the South; a project by the Equal Justice Initiative, the Brooklyn Museum and Google uncovers the scope of the horror, and why it's more relevant than ever
- 30 October, 2017 Special report: What the Jewish Federations do with your money Research by Haaretz into Jewish charity in North America has found a powerful but opaque machine that turns over billions, but can be vague as to how the money is used, for instance on salaries, and supporting the settlements in Israel
- 13 February, 2017 This is what Trump and Netanyahu will discuss in their meeting (if you believe Spicer) While the White House has repeatedly ducked questions about everything from Jerusalem to settlements, Netanyahu promised 'clear' answers from his meeting with Trump. What to expect?
- 12 September, 2017 Ted Cruz’s Twitter account likes pornographic tweet The married, devout Southern Baptist landed in hot water after his official Twitter account made contact with a known pornographic Twitter account
- 12 January, 2017 Republicans move to defund UN over censure of Israeli settlements Ted Cruz and Lindsey Graham will soon present bill that would call to stop U.S. funding of the UN as long as Resolution 2334 stands, and to renew it only if the Security Council reverses it.