The former president never used Trump’s name, but he openly attacked his ideas and behavior in a speech in New York City
- 13 February, 2017 This is what Trump and Netanyahu will discuss in their meeting (if you believe Spicer) While the White House has repeatedly ducked questions about everything from Jerusalem to settlements, Netanyahu promised 'clear' answers from his meeting with Trump. What to expect?
- 2 November, 2017 A haunting legacy of racial terror: The thousands of lynchings that changed America Between 1877-1950, public torture and murder of African Americans was common in the South; a project by the Equal Justice Initiative, the Brooklyn Museum and Google uncovers the scope of the horror, and why it's more relevant than ever
- 30 October, 2017 Special report: What the Jewish Federations do with your money Research by Haaretz into Jewish charity in North America has found a powerful but opaque machine that turns over billions, but can be vague as to how the money is used, for instance on salaries, and supporting the settlements in Israel
- 1 November, 2017 Fact check: What Trump gets wrong in blaming Schumer for N.Y.C. attacker being in the U.S. The 'Diversity Visa Lottery Program' was part of a bipartisan immigration bill signed into law by Republican President George H.W. Bush in 1990
- 12 January, 2018 Donald Trump blames Barack Obama when cancelling his visit to London Trump is upset with Obama's decision to move the U.S. embassy in London, a decision which was actually made by George W. Bush's administration