Iranian general arrives in Syria, says he is working to repel the ‘Zionist threat’ to Syria.
- 18 October, 2017 In Damascus, Iran’s army chief warns against Israeli incursions into Syria Israel cannot 'violate Syria anytime it wants' said Iranian General Baqeri in Syria, pledging to deepen cooperation with Assad regime against 'Zionist enemy'
- 24 October, 2017 Too many IDF officers believe battlefield heroics spare them from punishment for wrongdoings The IDF chief has a short fuse when it comes to disciplinary infractions, so he'll likely see to the suspension of the brigadier general who plundered enemy arms and other materiel
- 26 November, 2017 Rohani tells Assad: Russia-Turkey-Iran summit was ‘right step at right time’ for Syria 'It is very odd that a regional country considers Iranian nation as its enemy and the Zionist regime as its friend,' Rohani told Assad in phonecall
- 28 September, 2013 Netanyahu instructs ministers: Keep mum on Iranian issue Prime minister instructs cabinet to refrain from discussing details of his UN General Assembly address, most specifically details pertaining to Iranian issue, so as to maintain uniform message
- 13 March, 2017 Iran, the enemy that never stops giving It’s not only the prime minister who’s focused on the Iranian threat. Television writers also seem to find the country an endless source of inspiration.