Iranian general arrives in Syria, says he is working to repel the ‘Zionist threat’ to Syria.
- 18 October, 2017 In Damascus, Iran’s army chief warns against Israeli incursions into Syria Israel cannot 'violate Syria anytime it wants' said Iranian General Baqeri in Syria, pledging to deepen cooperation with Assad regime against 'Zionist enemy'
- 24 October, 2017 Too many IDF officers believe battlefield heroics spare them from punishment for wrongdoings The IDF chief has a short fuse when it comes to disciplinary infractions, so he'll likely see to the suspension of the brigadier general who plundered enemy arms and other materiel
- 11 May, 2018 Iran deal exit: With Netanyahu’s backing, Trump sought to shatter Obama’s legacy The question now is if one-crisis city Washington has the inability to carry out long-term planning ■ Meanwhile, the IDF's blow to Iran in Syria was severe. But Israel mustn't become overconfident
- 11 May, 2018 Tel Aviv, Haifa will be destroyed if Israel acts ‘foolishly,’ senior Iranian cleric says 'These European signatories also cannot be trusted ... Iran's enemies cannot be trusted,' Khatami told worshippers during prayers at Tehran University
- 11 April, 2018 Trump threatens Syria and Russia: Get ready, U.S. missiles will be coming ‘nice and new and ‘smart!” The Kremlin said on Wednesday it hoped all sides involved in Syria would avoid doing anything that could destabilise an already fragile situation