Tests reveal dangerous strain of salmonella in Yesh Maof eggs. Company claims coops are clean.
- 5 September, 2017 Health Ministry warns of new salmonella outbreak Up to 11 million eggs could be contaminated with dangerous strain of salmonella - most of which have already reached supermarkets.
- 27 January, 2009 Maadanot Recalling Foodstuffs from Shelves Due to Listeria Scare Frozen dough product manufacturer Maadanot is recalling most products from supermarkets after tests show danger of Listeria contamination.
- 20 October, 2017 Why FBI Is Probing Attack on U.S. Soldiers in Africa Lawmakers, including John McCain, have criticized the Trump administration for not revealing details about the mission or the killings.
- 6 July, 2011 International team reveals: Paz Gas Company responsible for contaminated jet fuel
- 21 November, 2013 Tel Aviv court extends remand of Eyal Golan's father by four days Remand also extended of employee at Golan's production company; famous Israeli singer under house arrest, as are two other suspects.