Netanyahu blasts Hamas-PLO unity, lauds Trump administration for demanding Hamas recognize Israel and disarm itself.
- 20 October, 2017 Hamas to Trump: We want to wipe out Israel, not recognize it Terror group denounces Trump administration demand that Hamas disarm, recognize Israel. 'No one can disarm Hamas.'
- 11 May, 2018 Iran deal exit: With Netanyahu’s backing, Trump sought to shatter Obama’s legacy The question now is if one-crisis city Washington has the inability to carry out long-term planning ■ Meanwhile, the IDF's blow to Iran in Syria was severe. But Israel mustn't become overconfident
- 25 September, 2013 Kerry: Israel, Palestinian agree to intensify peace talks US State Secretary John Kerry announces that Netanyahu, Abbas agreed to intensify negotiations, increase American participation in talks
- 12 October, 2017 Netanyahu: Fatah-Hamas accord makes peace harder to achieve PM: 'Hamas are mass murderers, cannot be included in peace deal.' Israel demands Hamas disarm, recognize Jewish state.
- 20 October, 2017 Why FBI Is Probing Attack on U.S. Soldiers in Africa Lawmakers, including John McCain, have criticized the Trump administration for not revealing details about the mission or the killings.