- 10 May, 2017 FBI chief sought more resources for Russia probe before Trump fired him: source By Dustin Volz and Susan Cornwell WASHINGTON (Reuters) - FBI Director James Comey, days before President Donald Trump fired him, told lawmakers he sought more resources for his agency's probe into possible collusion between Trump's presidential campai...
- 17 May, 2017 Stocks Tumble as Trump's Alleged Memo for FBI to Back Off Michael Flynn Probe Leaks Senator John McCain said the latest Trump scandals have reached "Watergate size and scale."
- 10 May, 2017 John McCain calls for 'urgent' independent probe into firing of FBI director James Comey Senator John McCain said he was “disappointed” with President Donald Trump’s decision to fire FBI director James Comey. The Republican and former nominee in the 2008 US election said the move reinforced calls for a special congressional panel to investigate alleged […]
- 2 February, 2018 John McCain Says Trump Is 'Doing Putin's Job for Him' by Attacking the FBI Senator John McCain accused President Trump of "doing Putin's job for him" after Trump accused the Justice Department of bias.
- 27 October, 2017 Trump welcomes children of the press into the White House for Halloween President Trump welcomes some children of the White House Press Corps into the Oval Office