Czech tourists detained for ‘minor hooliganism’ in lime green ‘mankinis’ and black wigs
- 12 July, 2017 The Calibri font is threatening to bring down Pakistan’s government Wikipedia finds itself at center of the controversy because its entry on the font suggests a key document is fake
- 7 October, 2016 And the Nobel Prize for good intentions goes to… Colombia's Juan Manuel Santos was a safe choice; choosing Syrian rescue workers or Greeks who assist refugees would have been a lot more contentious.
- 27 June, 2017 My aunt had a dinner party, and then she took her guests to kill 180 Jews Swiss journalist Sacha Batthyany knew he belonged to an aristocratic family, centered around his respected aunt. He didn’t know about the murderous ball held in 1945, that led to a personal quest, threats from relatives and a book
- 24 August, 2017 Glacier tours and pizza: Tourism’s booming, pity about the planet Sick in Dubrovnik as tourists throng, irked in Iceland, bleak in Barcelona: 'Why call it tourism season if we can’t shoot them?'
- 13 December, 2017 Tillerson to North Korea: U.S. ready to talk without preconditions The U.S. Secretary of State offers to speak without forcing North Korea to limit its nuclear arsenal first. Meanwhile, North Korea vows to develop more weapons