‘Maybe it’s Ivanka Trump, maybe she will finally stand up for what is right since her father just literally sexually harassed in a cruel way a woman on Twitter,’ said MSNBC’s Mika Brzezinski
- 29 June, 2017 Trump tweets scathing, sexist attack on MSNBC host Mika Brzezinski President Donald Trump has ridiculed the looks and temperament of a female cable television host
- 13 February, 2017 This is what Trump and Netanyahu will discuss in their meeting (if you believe Spicer) While the White House has repeatedly ducked questions about everything from Jerusalem to settlements, Netanyahu promised 'clear' answers from his meeting with Trump. What to expect?
- 2 November, 2017 A haunting legacy of racial terror: The thousands of lynchings that changed America Between 1877-1950, public torture and murder of African Americans was common in the South; a project by the Equal Justice Initiative, the Brooklyn Museum and Google uncovers the scope of the horror, and why it's more relevant than ever
- 30 October, 2017 Special report: What the Jewish Federations do with your money Research by Haaretz into Jewish charity in North America has found a powerful but opaque machine that turns over billions, but can be vague as to how the money is used, for instance on salaries, and supporting the settlements in Israel
- 9 January, 2018 Ivanka Trump praises Oprah, seemingly unaware #TIMESUP is also directed at her father Twitter users slammed Ivanka's tweet as 'hypocritical' and 'clueless,' with many writing in response to her tweet, 'Who is going to tell her?'