Parents of Israeli soldier whose body is held by Hamas urge Security Council to take action to bring him home.
- 22 December, 2017 Slain Israeli soldier’s mother: My son was a victim of a UN-brokered ceasefire At a Security Council session, mother of Lt. Hadar Goldin urges members to help secure the return of her son's remains from Hamas
- 27 August, 2017 ‘Liberman is a coward’ Parents of soldier held by Hamas say Defense Minister is too 'cowardly' to pressure Hamas to return their son's body.
- 2 November, 2017 ‘This is an opportunity to bring my brother home’ Twin of slain soldier whose body is being held by Hamas calls to pressure terror organization until it returns his brother's body.
- 7 March, 2017 ‘Bring Hamas leaders for “holiday” in Israel’ Col. Erez Viener (res.) on how to return soldiers bodies from Gaza: Number of actions could be taken but these tools not utilized.
- 25 May, 2017 Trump adviser: Shame on Hamas Jason Greenblatt meets parents of IDF soldier Hadar Goldin, whose body is being held by Hamas.