The ambassador said she believes any woman violated or mistreated by a man has the right to speak up, even if the person they accuse is the president
- 13 February, 2017 This is what Trump and Netanyahu will discuss in their meeting (if you believe Spicer) While the White House has repeatedly ducked questions about everything from Jerusalem to settlements, Netanyahu promised 'clear' answers from his meeting with Trump. What to expect?
- 2 November, 2017 A haunting legacy of racial terror: The thousands of lynchings that changed America Between 1877-1950, public torture and murder of African Americans was common in the South; a project by the Equal Justice Initiative, the Brooklyn Museum and Google uncovers the scope of the horror, and why it's more relevant than ever
- 30 October, 2017 Special report: What the Jewish Federations do with your money Research by Haaretz into Jewish charity in North America has found a powerful but opaque machine that turns over billions, but can be vague as to how the money is used, for instance on salaries, and supporting the settlements in Israel
- 7 November, 2017 Amid tensions with Saudis, U.S. says Iran regime must be held accountable According to U.S. Ambassador Nikki Haley Iran has violated two UN Security Council resolutions by providing Yemen's Houthi rebels with missiles
- 23 August, 2017 At Trump’s request, Nikki Haley to examine Iran’s compliance with nuclear deal U.S. ambassador to the UN says she is asking international atomic agency questions, not pushing it to do anything