Visiting Gaza, Palestinian PM Hamdallah thanked Hamas for maintaining security in the Strip and said ‘Palestinian reconciliation is our choice to save Jerusalem’
- 6 April, 2017 Silent on gas attack, Assad blames Israel, blasts Trump Syria's president says after the government failed to reach 'results' with opposition groups, there's 'no option except victory.'
- 27 November, 2017 After Egypt Mosque massacre, 40 defense ministers pledge support for Saudi-led Muslim military alliance Top defense officials from 40 Muslim-majority nation's met in Riyadh on Sunday to reaffirm their military alliance in the face of Egypt's deadliest terror attack in its modern history
- 21 August, 2017 In blow to Iran, Egypt becomes surprise new player in Syria To Israel's delight, Cairo's involvement is already showing results
- 10 December, 2016 ISIS breaks into Palmyra months after losing it to Assad Militants claim to have downed a government warplane near ancient city. Syrian army says it sent reinforcement.
- 15 November, 2017 Gaza residents impatient as opening of Egypt crossing stalls and reconciliation falters Wednesday was set to be the reopening of the Strip's main crossing with Egypt, an unlikely event given Hamas and Fatah remain in deadlock over security issues
Read the original at
Haaretz.com All headlines RSS.