Arab youth and his friend forced Jews to praise Hamas, insult the State and its officials, kiss their hands and declare faith in Islam.
- 1 November, 2017 In praise of intermarriage: Why are Israeli Jews so afraid of relationships with Arabs? Imagine how different the attitude toward Arabs would be if tens of thousands of Jewish families in Israel had a Palestinian member
- 10 September, 2017 Israeli man indicted for attacking Arab ‘with Jewish girlfriend’ in Jerusalem 18-year-old man and his friends asked the man 'why he was going out with a Jew' before assaulting him
- 25 November, 2013 Police: Very low number of sexual assault files get to court Of 238 cases of domestic sexual assault, only 15 indictments are filed; of 73 cases of illegal intercourse with consent, only 12 indictments are filed. Rape centers: System enhances victims' feelings of shame
- 11 April, 2018 Lawsuit against Arab who attacked Jews Brothers sue Arab who beat, humiliated them, forced them to praise Hamas, and made them recite text of converts to Islam.
- 21 August, 2017 Chief Rabbinate: Supreme Court overstepped authority Chief Rabbinate says Supreme Court cannot force alterations at Western Wall plaza.