Killer Content Inc said that a bankruptcy may be the best way forward for the U.S. film and TV studio company formerly co-chaired by Harvey Weinstein
- 23 October, 2017 Woody Allen’s new film reportedly has an adult-teen sex scene Reports of the content of Allen's latest film made headlines amid the controversy surrounding dozens of sexual assault allegations against Harvey Weinstein
- 2 November, 2017 A haunting legacy of racial terror: The thousands of lynchings that changed America Between 1877-1950, public torture and murder of African Americans was common in the South; a project by the Equal Justice Initiative, the Brooklyn Museum and Google uncovers the scope of the horror, and why it's more relevant than ever
- 30 October, 2017 Special report: What the Jewish Federations do with your money Research by Haaretz into Jewish charity in North America has found a powerful but opaque machine that turns over billions, but can be vague as to how the money is used, for instance on salaries, and supporting the settlements in Israel
- 13 February, 2017 This is what Trump and Netanyahu will discuss in their meeting (if you believe Spicer) While the White House has repeatedly ducked questions about everything from Jerusalem to settlements, Netanyahu promised 'clear' answers from his meeting with Trump. What to expect?
- 9 October, 2017 Harvey Weinstein ousted from film production company amid harassment allegations Weinstein, one of Hollywood's biggest power brokers, was fired from Weinstein Co following New York Times reports of misconduct