British House of Commons to discuss a ban on Hezbollah that also includes its so-called “political wing”.
- 1 July, 2015 Second Temple-era ritual bath found under house Couple from Ein Kerem in Jerusalem discovered during renovations that a 2,000-year-old mikveh was right underneath their floors, giving credence to theory that there was a Jewish settlement at the site.
- 19 July, 2017 British ban on Hezbollah in doubt British government minister casts doubt on the likelihood of a full ban being imposed on Hezbollah.
- 7 July, 2017 London Mayor calls for full ban of Hezbollah London Mayor Sadiq Khan urges British Home Secretary Amber Rudd to fully ban Hezbollah, rather than only its "military wing".
- 26 April, 2013 Cameron says Britain won’t send troops to Syria British PM says growing evidence of use of chemical weapons 'extremely serious', backs Obama on forming 'red line' but suggests response would likely be political rather than military
- 20 October, 2017 Why FBI Is Probing Attack on U.S. Soldiers in Africa Lawmakers, including John McCain, have criticized the Trump administration for not revealing details about the mission or the killings.