Standoff between Jewish Home and Likud continues over bill putting Judea and Samaria colleges under Israeli law.
- 14 January, 2018 Likud opposing ‘Ariel University bill’ Standoff between Jewish Home and Likud continues over bill putting Judea and Samaria colleges under Israeli law.
- 10 January, 2018 Bennett threatens Likud over ‘Ariel University Bill’ Jewish Home Chairman says Ministerial Legislation Committee frozen until PM green lights law normalizing colleges in Judea, Samaria.
- 10 December, 2017 Judea and Samaria colleges to be put under Israeli law? Government approves new bill that would extend Israeli law to Judea and Samaria institutes of higher education.
- 15 January, 2018 ‘Ariel University is being held hostage’ Ariel University Chancellor urges Likud and Jewish Home to resolve standoff between them and approve the Ariel University Law.
- 1 July, 2015 Second Temple-era ritual bath found under house Couple from Ein Kerem in Jerusalem discovered during renovations that a 2,000-year-old mikveh was right underneath their floors, giving credence to theory that there was a Jewish settlement at the site.