Standoff between Jewish Home and Likud continues over bill putting Judea and Samaria colleges under Israeli law.
- 10 January, 2018 Bennett threatens Likud over ‘Ariel University Bill’ Jewish Home Chairman says Ministerial Legislation Committee frozen until PM green lights law normalizing colleges in Judea, Samaria.
- 10 December, 2017 Judea and Samaria colleges to be put under Israeli law? Government approves new bill that would extend Israeli law to Judea and Samaria institutes of higher education.
- 1 July, 2015 Second Temple-era ritual bath found under house Couple from Ein Kerem in Jerusalem discovered during renovations that a 2,000-year-old mikveh was right underneath their floors, giving credence to theory that there was a Jewish settlement at the site.
- 7 January, 2018 Bennett threatens coalition over Ariel University law Education Minister vows to torpedo all future legislation in coalition if bill putting university in Samaria under Israeli law doesn't pass.
- 29 October, 2017 ‘No wonder they’re sour in Judea and Samaria’ Jewish Home MK attacks PM's decision to delay advance of bill cancelling disengagement plan, contravening preliminary agreement.