After Trump extends waiver on Iran nuclear sanctions, Iranian President proclaims: ‘US administration has failed to undermine nuclear deal.’
- 6 April, 2017 Silent on gas attack, Assad blames Israel, blasts Trump Syria's president says after the government failed to reach 'results' with opposition groups, there's 'no option except victory.'
- 12 January, 2018 Trump extends Iran sanctions relief Trump to extend waivers on Iran nuclear sanctions for the last time, officials say.
- 18 May, 2017 State Department maintains Iran sanctions relief United States renews waiver on nuclear-related sanctions that were suspended as part of the Iranian nuclear deal.
- 12 January, 2018 Iran nuclear deal: Trump to extend sanctions waiver – reports The move will leave the nuclear deal intact, but the US leader wants to toughen it, reports say.
- 7 May, 2018 From doomsday to delay: 5 scenarios ahead of Trump’s decision on the Iran nuclear deal From the U.S. president signing another sanctions waiver to Tehran resuming its uranium enrichment, here are five potential outcomes – all the way up to war in the Middle East