CES, the world’s most important show for consumer tech products, concluded last week. Take a look at pictures from the event.
- 5 January, 2018 CES 2018: A Festival of Self-Driving-Car Gadgets and Pampered Drivers The 2018 Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas promises to unveil a future of smarter, safer, and more efficient cars, and Consumer Reports will be there to help separate the truly feasible from...
- 8 October, 2017 The Latest: Vegas dims lights to mark week since shooting LAS VEGAS (AP) — The Latest on the mass shooting in Las Vegas (all times local):
- 10 January, 2018 CES 2018: Tech's biggest conference plunged into darkness after power fails Attendees of a major technology show were dealing with a basic technological failure as the power went off at the Consumer Electronic Show (CES).
- 10 November, 2017 Shuttle Collision in Las Vegas Shows Limits of Self-Driving Technology A minor fender bender in downtown Las Vegas involving a driverless shuttle and a human-driven truck shows that even when self-driving tech works as expected, accidents can still happen. A few hou...
- 18 August, 2017 ‘If gov’t isn’t doing its job, someone else should take over’ Residents of threatened town say lawmakers don't understand how important their location is to Israel's security.