On the eve of the Pyeongchang Winter Olympics in South Korea to thumb his nose at Washington while making a point of showing off his new-found restraint toward Seoul
- 16 August, 2018 People are talking about whether Trump used the N-word. A Breitbart writer wants to talk about hip-hop Joel Pollak, Breitbart’s editor-at-large, tweeted the country is 'overdue for a real national conversation about the word and its public use'
- 11 April, 2018 Trump threatens Syria and Russia: Get ready, U.S. missiles will be coming ‘nice and new and ‘smart!” The Kremlin said on Wednesday it hoped all sides involved in Syria would avoid doing anything that could destabilise an already fragile situation
- 7 February, 2018 Sister of North Korean leader to come to South Korea for Olympics Kim Yo Jong, believed to be around 30, will be the first member of North Korea’s ruling family to visit South Korea since the end of the 1950-53 Korean War
- 11 February, 2018 NBC apologizes for Japan-Korea remark at Olympic Opening Ceremony Former journalist Joshua Cooper Ramo said on-air that all Koreans recognized that Japan had served as an important example in South Korea’s own economic transformation
- 7 February, 2018 The tense Olympics: With hints of war in the air, the world turns its eye to Korea When the torch is lit during the opening ceremonies in Pyeongchang’s Olympic stadium on Friday night, it will become one of many flames being fanned around the world