What better gift for Israel in honor of the 51st anniversary of the occupation than Mahmoud Abbas showing there’s no longer a Palestinian partner
- 16 August, 2018 People are talking about whether Trump used the N-word. A Breitbart writer wants to talk about hip-hop Joel Pollak, Breitbart’s editor-at-large, tweeted the country is 'overdue for a real national conversation about the word and its public use'
- 11 April, 2018 Trump threatens Syria and Russia: Get ready, U.S. missiles will be coming ‘nice and new and ‘smart!” The Kremlin said on Wednesday it hoped all sides involved in Syria would avoid doing anything that could destabilise an already fragile situation
- 12 July, 2018 To the Palestinians, the ‘deal of the century’ is the end of their national dream If any proposal is deserving of the name, it’s the one that’s been on the table for 18 years — the Arab Peace Initiative
- 5 September, 2018 Jewish Insider’s Daily Kickoff: September 5, 2018 Haim Saban and Paul Singer host bipartisan NYC dinner with the Trump peace team
- 23 May, 2018 Abbas aide slams U.S. ambassador Friedman as ‘settler, terrorist’ after controversial Jerusalem photo Photo is proof that Friedman continues to incite for the destruction of Al-Aqsa, Mahmoud Al-Habbash says, calling for 'an Arab response to the provocation'