What better gift for Israel in honor of the 51st anniversary of the occupation than Mahmoud Abbas showing there’s no longer a Palestinian partner
- 11 April, 2018 Trump threatens Syria and Russia: Get ready, U.S. missiles will be coming ‘nice and new and ‘smart!” The Kremlin said on Wednesday it hoped all sides involved in Syria would avoid doing anything that could destabilise an already fragile situation
- 23 May, 2018 Abbas aide slams U.S. ambassador Friedman as ‘settler, terrorist’ after controversial Jerusalem photo Photo is proof that Friedman continues to incite for the destruction of Al-Aqsa, Mahmoud Al-Habbash says, calling for 'an Arab response to the provocation'
- 23 January, 2018 As Israel celebrates its 70th, 1948 is Groundhog Day for Palestinians Palestinians are dispirited and divided and disillusioned and now they face a year of Israel pouring salt on their wounds by celebrating Jewish victories that were also Palestinian catastrophes
- 24 May, 2018 Top Islamic institution slams U.S. Ambassador Friedman over ‘mosque-free’ photo of Jerusalem Temple Al-Azhar in Egypt calls incident with Friedman a ‘Zio-American provocation’ and ‘inappropriate and irresponsible’
- 6 July, 2018 The Palestinians’ real problem It’s hard to understand what the Palestinians’ problem with Trump’s envoys is. Why are they suspicious about their ability to be honest brokers for peace? After all, it’s a delegation in which every member is a nice Jewish boy