Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman is seeking capital overseas, but investor beware: He is turning the kingdom into an even more dysfunctional dictatorship, not a progressive state
- 31 May, 2018 Saudi Arabia’s crown prince goes after the bin Ladens The kingdom’s business leaders apparently realize they’d better work with Mohammed bin Salman lest they lose the rest of their whittled-down holdings
- 1 March, 2018 Saudi Arabia’s Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman to embark on U.S. trip Initial details about bin Salman's itinerary indicate that he will leave the kingdom in mid-March and visit several cities such as Washington, New York and Boston
- 8 November, 2017 Five things about Saudi Arabia’s Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman Here's how the heir to the throne in Saudi Arabia is shaping the ultra-conservative kingdom.
- 28 December, 2017 Exclusive: Apple and Amazon in talks to set up in Saudi Arabia – sources Apple and Amazon are in licensing discussions with Riyadh on investing in Saudi Arabia, two sources told Reuters, part of Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman's push to give the conservative kingdom a high-tech look. A third source confirmed that Apple wa...
- 25 October, 2017 'Moderate Saudi Arabia': crown prince shakes up kingdom Unveiling blueprints for a futuristic landscape with robots and driverless cars, Saudi Arabia's young crown prince outlined his most emphatic vision yet to transform the ultra-conservative kingdom as he sought to charm investors. In a rare public appe...