Justice Minister reveals that greatest wave of Palestinian Arab incitement in 2017 came after Trump’s pledge to move embassy to Jerusalem.
- 20 October, 2017 Why FBI Is Probing Attack on U.S. Soldiers in Africa Lawmakers, including John McCain, have criticized the Trump administration for not revealing details about the mission or the killings.
- 23 July, 2015 Palestinian killed by IDF fire during arrest operation IDF and Palestinians provide differing account of incident in which 53-year-old was shot dead in West Bank during arrest operation.
- 4 December, 2017 ‘Jerusalem today, Judea and Samaria tomorrow’ Justice Minister encourages President Trump to recognize Israeli sovereignty in Jerusalem, move embassy. 'That would be enough for us now.'
- 24 May, 2017 ‘There was no promise to move the Embassy’ Justice Minister Shaked says Israel needs to have realistic expectations, says Trump promised his voters - not Israel - to move the Embassy.
- 14 May, 2018 ‘Trump won’t demand anything from Israel for embassy move’ Senior US official tells Arutz Sheva Trump won't level demands on Israel, isn't expected political 'compensation' for embassy move.