The government will give $200 million to the university, which, in return, has committed to a $776-million recovery plan
- 3 April, 2018 What I saw at a Shin Bet lecture at Jerusalem’s Hebrew University After a Shin Bet recruitment event, all of my ethical and academic senses tell me that an academic institution should not collaborate with secret services anywhere - much less in Israel
- 23 March, 2018 A blow to the guild of Israeli university heads Effectively, the Interdisciplinary Center, Herzliya just became the first private university in Israel. This glass ceiling wasn’t easily broken.
- 21 March, 2018 In historic move, Israeli college to become first-ever private university Top panel is under fire for giving Herzliya’s Interdisciplinary Center the green light. Both IDC and Ariel University, which was also recently expanded, are backed by casino magnate Sheldon Adelson
- 5 August, 2018 Top sociologist’s #MeToo scandal could change research of U.S. Jews Steven M. Cohen's departure from the Jewish communal scene has prompted some of his colleagues to call for a shift in the questions the community asks about itself
- 8 April, 2018 Crime is rampant in Arab Israeli communities, but police lack the resources to bring about change A new study reveals a complex picture in which personnel shortage is just one of many problems police chiefs in Arab communities are faced with