The 19-year-old man was released after being questioned by Polish police for several hours.
- 23 May, 2018 NFL owners reignite debate over anthem protests NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell announced a new policy of issuing fines for players who protest during the national anthem, reigniting the debate over kneeling, anthem protests, and the 1st Amendment.
- 30 March, 2017 2 British teens fined for stealing Auschwitz artifacts Teens fined for attempting to smuggle fragments of death camp barracks, other artifacts out of Auschwitz-Birkenau.
- 8 May, 2018 Israeli teen admits to defacing Auschwitz memorial Israeli teenager admits to urinating on a memorial at the site of Auschwitz-Birkenau, will pay a fine.
- 22 March, 2018 Israeli, 19, detained for urinating on memorial at Auschwitz The young Israeli was detained on Wednesday at about 1 PM. According to witnesses, he urinated on a monument located near the ruins of the crematoria in the former Birkenau camp
- 13 September, 2009 Peres is ‘fine despite collapse’ Israeli President Shimon Peres briefly collapses at a ceremony, but is released from hospital hours later in good health, his aides say.