The 19-year-old man was released after being questioned by Polish police for several hours.
- 30 March, 2017 2 British teens fined for stealing Auschwitz artifacts Teens fined for attempting to smuggle fragments of death camp barracks, other artifacts out of Auschwitz-Birkenau.
- 22 March, 2018 Israeli, 19, detained for urinating on memorial at Auschwitz The young Israeli was detained on Wednesday at about 1 PM. According to witnesses, he urinated on a monument located near the ruins of the crematoria in the former Birkenau camp
- 13 September, 2009 Peres is ‘fine despite collapse’ Israeli President Shimon Peres briefly collapses at a ceremony, but is released from hospital hours later in good health, his aides say.
- 13 January, 2014 Biden voices hope for Kerry’s Mideast efforts JERUSALEM (AP) — U.S. Vice President Joe Biden on Monday tried to give a boost to the flagging Mideast peace process, saying he believes Israel and a future Palestine could become an "island of stability" in a turbulent region and expressing hope that leaders would make the […]
- 27 January, 2014 MK delegation holds memorial service at Auschwitz death camp Prior to historic Knesset meeting on Polish soil, politicians take part in International Holocaust Remembrance Day observance at site of death of more than a million Jews