Haredi rabbis calls on community to pray as secular organization attempts to force left-wing curriculum on haredi schools.
- 18 November, 2009 Kotel Rabbi: Women in Tallits ‘Provocateurs’ Rabbi Rabinovich: women who showed up at Kotel with men's prayer shawls and torah scrolls are 'provocateurs'.
- 11 March, 2018 Will secular org dictate London Jewish school’s curriculum? Orthodox Jewish school in UK says campaign to force school to teach about homosexuals, abortion, and smoking driven by 'anti-Jewish agenda'.
- 31 December, 2017 Divorce is becoming a new norm among ultra-Orthodox in Israel Divorce rates in the Haredi community are catching up to those of the secular Jewish population. Beyond the ‘usual’ reasons for untying the knot, many cite another: declining religious observance by their spouse
- 21 December, 2017 Mass prayer to be held for leading Religious Zionist rabbi Students of hospitalized Rabbi Elisha Vishlitzky call mass prayer session, beg public to pray for their teacher's recovery. 'We need him.'
- 23 April, 2013 Paris: Iranian assaults rabbi, son with knife Father, son attacked near synagogue after morning prayer. Police arrest Iran-born man said to be mentally unstable, looking into possibility assault was of anti-Semitic nature