DENVER (AP) — Denver police officers who opened fire killing one man and injuring another after a high-speed car chase erroneously believed an escaped inmate was a passenger, authorities said Thursday.
- 23 July, 2015 Palestinian killed by IDF fire during arrest operation IDF and Palestinians provide differing account of incident in which 53-year-old was shot dead in West Bank during arrest operation.
- 3 May, 2017 7 bounty hunters shot at wrong car, charged with murder NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) — Seven bounty hunters who descended on the wrong car outside a Wal-Mart have been indicted on first-degree murder charges in the killing of an unarmed man and the wounding of another, Tennessee police announced Wednesday.
- 15 June, 2017 Escaped Georgia inmates caught in Tennessee after manhunt SHELBYVILLE, Tenn. (AP) — Two escaped inmates sought in the killings of two guards on a Georgia prison bus were captured Thursday in Tennessee after holding an elderly couple captive and leading police on a chase by car and foot, authorities said.
- 12 April, 2017 United to compensate people on flight when man dragged off CHICAGO (AP) — United Airlines sought to quell the uproar over a man being dragged off a plane by announcing on Tuesday that it would no longer ask police to remove passengers from full flights and would compensate customers who were on the flight when the man was removed.
- 13 June, 2017 Georgia Manhunt Underway For Escaped Inmates Who Allegedly Killed 2 Guards A manhunt is underway in Georgia after two inmates killed two corrections officers before fleeing from a transport bus, authorities said.