After the Holocaust decimated its Jewish community, one Hungarian resort town opens restored synagogue as educational center.
- 1 July, 2015 Second Temple-era ritual bath found under house Couple from Ein Kerem in Jerusalem discovered during renovations that a 2,000-year-old mikveh was right underneath their floors, giving credence to theory that there was a Jewish settlement at the site.
- 29 October, 2017 Shares of Israeli startup combating bladder cancer skyrocket on news of potential investment Business in Brief | Frutarom to buy remainder of Enzymotec ■ Israeli renewable energy firm to get in on Hungarian market ■ TA-35 starts week on upbeat note
- 27 March, 2018 Serbian, Hungarian leaders help dedicate restored synagogue Historic Serbian synagogue rededicated in multinational effort.
- 15 November, 2014 Haredi man stabbed in neck in Antwerp’s Jewish quarter Local media reporting that a local rabbi was stabbed while he was walking to his synagogue; man is said to be in serious condition.
- 4 February, 2018 Trump’s Mar-a-Lago estate to host event celebrating Israel’s 70th anniversary The event underway comes amid a slew of cancellations by Jewish organizations that decided to shun the president's famed Florida resort after he made his controversial remarks on Charlottesville