The son of poor Russian Jewish immigrants to Britain, and one of WWI’s most astute yet under-recognized war poets, Isaac Rosenberg died at the age of 27 on the Western Front 100 years ago this week
- 5 February, 2018 Project to restore ruined pre-World War II European synagogues to be launched this week by Simon Schama Plan to rebuild a small number of historic synagogues backed by high profile Jewish figures
- 27 March, 2018 This week British Jews bravely stood up to Labour’s anti-Semitism. It was a tragic failure British Jews are U.S. Jews' poor kid brother. But I have never seen my Jewish community so assertive and united against Jeremy Corbyn’s normalization of anti-Semitism; I have also never seen Jews so powerless
- 7 February, 2018 Chelsea soccer fans chant anti-Semitic songs week after team launches anti-hate campaign One Jewish attendee said he felt a 'torrent' of anti-Semitic abuse, moved his seat for fear of safety
- 2 September, 2018 Doubling down on Corbyn criticism, Britain’s ex-chief rabbi says Jews considering leaving U.K. The Labour leader would pose a danger as prime minister unless he expresses 'clear remorse,' Jonathan Sacks says
- 28 August, 2018 Britain’s ex-chief rabbi Jonathan Sacks slams Corbyn: ‘An anti-Semite leads Labour’ Sacks, who was Britain’s chief rabbi from 1991 to 2013, accused Corbyn of having 'given support to racists, terrorists and dealers of hate who want to kill Jews and remove Israel from the map'