British Labour Party suspends local council candidate for posting anti-Semitic material on social media.
- 12 July, 2018 British MP suspended for anti-Semitism made a shadow minister Labour's Naz Shah, who was suspended in 2016 after sharing anti-Israel post on social media, appointed shadow equalities minister.
- 29 October, 2017 Leadership race reveals ideological cracks in Israel’s West Bank settlements movement Three candidates are vying for the leadership post in the Yesha Council, comprised of the heads of Jewish regional councils in the West Bank and senior figures in the settlement movement
- 26 April, 2017 British party suspends member over anti-Semitism Liberal Democrat party suspends one of its members over anti-Semitic posts on social media.
- 26 March, 2018 U.K. Jewish groups chide Labour’s Corbyn for failing to snuff out anti-Semitism The Board of Deputies of British Jews and the Jewish Leadership Council say Jeremy Corbyn's Labour Party has shown a 'repeated institutional failure' to address anti-Jewish prejudice
- 9 July, 2018 Too little, too late on anti-Semitism from Corbyn and U.K. Labour Party With rumors of a new election following the Conservative government’s latest Brexit crisis, weary British Jews are moving into damage limitation mode after Labour’s adoption of a looser, not tighter, definition of anti-Semitism