British Labour Party suspends local council candidate for posting anti-Semitic material on social media.
- 12 July, 2018 British MP suspended for anti-Semitism made a shadow minister Labour's Naz Shah, who was suspended in 2016 after sharing anti-Israel post on social media, appointed shadow equalities minister.
- 29 October, 2017 Leadership race reveals ideological cracks in Israel’s West Bank settlements movement Three candidates are vying for the leadership post in the Yesha Council, comprised of the heads of Jewish regional councils in the West Bank and senior figures in the settlement movement
- 26 April, 2017 British party suspends member over anti-Semitism Liberal Democrat party suspends one of its members over anti-Semitic posts on social media.
- 1 August, 2018 British lawmaker admits to ‘Jews drink blood’ Facebook post after denying he wrote it 'I am anti-Zionist,' not anti-Semitic, lawmaker says ■ The Labour Party suspended Damien Enticott following the controversy his post sparked
- 28 July, 2018 ‘Jews drink blood:’ Britain’s Labour Party suspends councillor for Facebook post Damien Enticott, a Labour member of a local government council, denies posting the controversial statement: 'I don't share anti-Semitic views at all'