In last Friday’s protests, one Palestinian was killed and more than 230 wounded
- 23 July, 2015 Palestinian killed by IDF fire during arrest operation IDF and Palestinians provide differing account of incident in which 53-year-old was shot dead in West Bank during arrest operation.
- 18 February, 2018 Two Gaza teens killed by Israeli fire after approaching the border, Palestinian ministry says The bodies of the two were found in the morning in southern Gaza ■ Two others were wounded and taken to the hospital earlier from the same area
- 12 July, 2017 The IDF wanted to investigate a key moment in the Gaza war. Netanyahu said no Massive firepower was used on 'Black Friday' in 2014, when the Israeli army killed dozens of Palestinians trying to prevent the abduction of a soldier
- 11 April, 2018 Gazans use home-made masks against Israeli tear gas By Nidal al-Mughrabi GAZA BORDER (Reuters) - As plumes of tear gas drift across the Israeli no-go zone inside Gaza's border fence, Palestinian protesters dart between them, relying on an array of home-made devices to keep out the fumes. Medical masks...
- 20 April, 2018 Palestinians report four killed, 156 wounded by Israeli fire in fourth Friday of Gaza protests UN Mideast envoy blasts Israel's 'outrageous' killing of minor Palestinian at Gaza protest, calls for investigation