Riders compete during Israel’s motocross championship in the MX Wingate cross country race track near Netanya, Israel
- 16 August, 2018 People are talking about whether Trump used the N-word. A Breitbart writer wants to talk about hip-hop Joel Pollak, Breitbart’s editor-at-large, tweeted the country is 'overdue for a real national conversation about the word and its public use'
- 16 October, 2017 Israeli race car driver Alon Day wins first NASCAR championship Day had done the bulk of his training on computer-screen simulators because Israel did not have a motor sport race track until this year
- 29 October, 2017 Leadership race reveals ideological cracks in Israel’s West Bank settlements movement Three candidates are vying for the leadership post in the Yesha Council, comprised of the heads of Jewish regional councils in the West Bank and senior figures in the settlement movement
- 5 April, 2017 L.A. Freeway Jumper Critically Injured L.A. Freeway Jumper Critically Injured The Los Angeles Times reports that Kyle Katsandris, 24, who jumped a motocross bike across a freeway last month was injured Sunday while trying to leap a set of railroad tracks. The rider overshot the landing and was
- 8 April, 2018 Israelis barred from taekwondo world championship in Tunisia Tunisian courts rule Israelis not allowed to compete in international sporting events to avoid 'normalization.'