The songs were collected over decades by an Italian composer and performed at a concert in Israel.
- 2 April, 2018 Music of Holocaust victims returns to former Nazi camp Music composed by Jewish Holocaust victims at Westerbork in the Netherlands for Nazi oppressors played again at the camp.
- 3 September, 2018 Israel public radio apologises for playing Richard Wagner music The row shows how despised Hitler's favourite composer, a virulent anti-Semite, remains in Israel.
- 4 December, 2013 Germany considers arming police with Nazi music identifier app 'Nazi Shazam' application, which can identify racist lyrics through smartphone's microphone, will allow authorities to react instantly when songs are played at concerts, demonstrations
- 18 January, 2018 Watch two of Jewish music’s greatest singers composing new song Yossi Green and Avremi Roth collaborate on a new song for musical Havdalah ceremony in Jerusalem last week.
- 10 April, 2018 Judge awards Nazi-looted Egon Schiele paintings to Holocaust victim’s descendants Fritz Grunbaum, who died in Dachau prison camp, had a legendary collection of artwork totaling over 450 pieces, including 80 by Schiele, all of which were looted by the Nazis in 1938