California Senator blames Israel, Trump for deadly Gaza riots, says US should not have blocked UN investigation.
- 17 May, 2018 ‘Libelous and disgraceful’: Rabbis blast senators’ condemnations Coalition for Jewish Values criticizes Bernie Sanders, Dianne Feinstein for condemning Israel following Gaza violence.
- 31 March, 2017 U.S. Senator Feinstein slams Israel on new settlement: ‘Netanyahu not serious about two states’ Democrat Dianne Feinstein warns of 'grave' situation in West Bank following Israeli government's approval for the construction of a new settlement for the first time in 20 years.
- 17 July, 2018 California Democrats rebuke Dianne Feinstein, endorse opponent Long-time Democratic senator loses support of state party to left-wing challenger.
- 20 June, 2018 Trump administration pulls US out of UN human rights council WASHINGTON (AP) — The United States announced Tuesday it was leaving the United Nations' Human Rights Council, with Ambassador Nikki Haley calling it "an organization that is not worthy of its name." It was the latest withdrawal by the Trump administration from an international institution.
- 7 March, 2017 Democratic Senator Dianne Feinstein comes out against Trump’s Israel envoy pick Dianne Feinstein is the most senior Democrat so far to publicly come out against David Friedman's nomination. Still, he is expected to be approved by Senate.