The Revolutionary Guard’s Quds Force is charged with arming proxies across the Middle East and even the world – and is behind a number of past attempts to hit Israel
- 10 May, 2018 Iran’s Revolutionary Guards: EU can’t save Iran nuclear deal The Guard's overseas arm, the Quds force, operates in Iraq, Syria and Yemen among other places - and is allegedly responsible for an overnight rocket attack on Israel
- 22 August, 2018 Iran’s missile program is Israel’s main challenge, Revolutionary Guards say Statement mentions U.S. and Saudis as enemies of Iranian nation, says 'increasing defensive capabilities will remain the main strategy of the armed forces'
- 16 July, 2018 Head of Iran’s Revolutionary Guards’ elite force to address Gaza via satellite Israeli army's spokesman ridicules Quds Force's Qassem Soleimani: Is he going to talk about developing the Gaza strip?
- 11 May, 2018 Who is Qasem Soleimani, the head of Iran’s Quds Force that attacked Israel Once an ordinary construction worker, Soleimani quickly climbed the Revolutionary Guards' ranks to become one of Iran's most prominent military figures
- 20 April, 2018 Iran’s Revolutionary Guards threaten Israel: ‘Finger’s on the trigger, missiles ready for launch’ Brig. Gen. Hossein Salami says 'Israel is surrounded and you have nowhere to escape to except to fall into the sea'