The Aliyah team asks how crazy can Europeans get, and particularly Jews living there?
- 20 September, 2013 The ancient road to Jerusalem: the work of Romans, or Jewish pilgrims? A father-and-son archaeological team defies convention by claiming that Second Temple-era Jews hewed roads to Jerusalem and throughout the Holy Land before the Romans came.
- 1 July, 2015 Second Temple-era ritual bath found under house Couple from Ein Kerem in Jerusalem discovered during renovations that a 2,000-year-old mikveh was right underneath their floors, giving credence to theory that there was a Jewish settlement at the site.
- 9 May, 2013 UN report: Israel strangles east Jerusalem’s development Non-Jews are third of city's population, but enjoy only 7% of municipal spending, report says; 77% live below poverty line, compared to 25% of Jews
- 13 January, 2015 Rivlin: European leaders must return security to their Jewish communities State funeral for four Paris terror victims held in Jerusalem; President calls on French Jews to choose to make aliyah to Israel, rather than come out of fear for their safety in Europe: 'We will continue to fight for your right to live as Jews – wherever you may be'.
- 1 November, 2017 In praise of intermarriage: Why are Israeli Jews so afraid of relationships with Arabs? Imagine how different the attitude toward Arabs would be if tens of thousands of Jewish families in Israel had a Palestinian member